10/6 Ordo Fanaticus Game Night at W.O.W. Thursday 4pm - 9pm

ImperialTrooper

Just mentioning this now, I have officially had a neg test as of this morning. Last night I was positive so I am unsure if I should take this as safe. I will retest myself this afternoon and if I am still negative I am wanting to come out. If you all are unsure and wanted me to wait longer I completely understand and accept that. Again only one neg test out of two. So again if the test this afternoon is negative I am wondering if people are ok with me coming out still.

2 hours ago, BigMick37 said:

Just mentioning this now, I have officially had a neg test as of this morning. Last night I was positive so I am unsure if I should take this as safe. I will retest myself this afternoon and if I am still negative I am wanting to come out. If you all are unsure and wanted me to wait longer I completely understand and accept that. Again only one neg test out of two. So again if the test this afternoon is negative I am wondering if people are ok with me coming out still.

It would be best to give it some more time. We don't want to take a chance at another BCC. We look forward to having you back for gaming but let's be sure!!! Appreciate you in regards to all this!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ImperialTrooper said:

It would be best to give it some more time. We don't want to take a chance at another BCC. We look forward to having you back for gaming but let's be sure!!! Appreciate you in regards to all this!

Not an issue hence me asking before hand. If someone could make sure my army survives another weekend alone I would appreciate it lol

• Like 2