Vellejo Game wash dipping formula

A few months back I found these on Amazon....being a big fan of dips, I decided to pick them up...good sized bottles for a decent price when compared to Army painter dip. I just played a round with it a little...so its been sitting there for a while. But recently I built and started painting a new helverin knight. What a perfect time to try it out after I used lead belcher spray primer. Wow...this stuff was awesome. I wish I had taken some close up pics after I had used it...but I can honestly say that it did a great job of detailing that model. Not only that, but it really "grimed" it up. It almost looked like some of those dust pigments you can use once it was all dry. I was able to water it down when I wanted as well. Just very impressed with it. I did not dip the model though, but instead brushed it on. 

I hope to have some nice detailed pictures of my knight when it is all done, but I'm really impressed with how much work was saved after the spray and game wash was done. It comes in black and brown, and my intent is to use the black with the darker colors, and then I'll use the lighter brown one for the yellow I'm using on the knight in a more detailed manner. We'll see how it works out.

Pics of the start are on my blog.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1