Fall 2022 Mordheim Campaign

Even though the weather still feels like summer, we know in our bones that it won't be long before the dark and the rain are here. And what better way to celebrate the changing of the seasons than adventuring in the ruined city of Mordheim!

This campaign will begin in early November and consist of 4 rounds, each lasting approximately 3 weeks, for a total of about 12 weeks. Players will have the flexibility to play as many or as few games as they like each round, and report the results to the GM (Wentwizard). For a full list of campaign rules check out the website: https://sites.google.com/view/forearc-campaigns/mordheim  
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Not too late! Go ahead and fill out the survey link if you haven’t already and include your number if you want me to add you to the WhatsApp group. Campaign kickoff is this Sunday at the Ordo Game Day, but it’s cool if you can’t make it. Check out the website for the rules and hit me up if you have any questions. 

• 1 month later...

Round one is done and dusted. Jeff’s lizardmen, the Dusk Wardens, and Andrew Geddon’s Dark Carnival tied on Victory Points among the group pursuing dark rumors in the Sewers. Damian won the search for the lost Mordheim Chemical Company outright. My magister, Magical Mystical Michael, was felled by a saurus warrior and had to be replaced by his brother, Magical Mystical Nichael. There’s a bit too much going on to write up a proper battle report, but I’ve gotten some anecdotes from players that I’ll get up on the website. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1