TRADED (thank you)

dalmer

Hello there,

I have been working in the Dork Den (hobby spot) and cleaning some stuff out.

I found a Necromunda Underhive box that I think I got from a local Craigslist deal for some miniatures.  The thing is, I don't play Necromunda.  And I know it's not a complete set.

Contents inside are:

* House Goliath minis on sprue (2 sprues, looks to be all 10 minis)

* House Escher minis on sprue (2 sprues, looks to be all 10 minis)

* 9 card mats, double-sided

* 1 set of card tokens (still not punched out)

* the set of blast templates, still on sprue

* some kind of measurement ruler looking thingie

* 20 old metal Delaque minis, painted not so well.  One with double plasma pistols, one with flamer, one with heavy stubber, one with lascannon, 6 with las rifles or carbines or something, three with pistol/knife, one with las rifle or carbine/knife, three with dual pistols, and three with shotguns

If anyone wants Necromunda stuff, please let me know.  If I receive silence then I'll just chop em up for bitz and use the metal fellas for cultists or whatnot.  Money or other 40k trade works for me.

Given most of the posts on this forum, I'd have to ship because I'm all by my lonesome in Blaine, WA (98230) and everyone seems to be very far south of me.

Stay safe,

don

*** 12/01 - a large rectangular box covered in brown wrapping paper but WITHOUT suspicious stains and/or exposed wiring was sent to Oregon, on its way to its new happy home!  Thank you!

• Like 3

• dalmer changed the title to TRADED (thank you)