Yet Another Looking For Group Thread

Ish

So, after the hectic plague lockdowns and years of working nights and weekends, I finally have a Monday-Friday 9 to 5(ish) job again. This means I finally have a chance to get back to the most important things in life spending time with family pretending to be a heroic adventurer! 

Anyone in the Ordo have a tabletop group that is looking for another player (possibly two if I bring my teenager with me)? 

No real limits on game or system. I’ve probably played (or at least read) all the big names and am eager to learn anything new. 

• Like 2

Well… Seems like no one has a table looking for a player. Insert old Thanos meme.

I’m willing to take on GM’ing duties for 4-6 players. Grognards, newbies, and anyone in between. I’m thinking we could meet every other Saturday at W.O.W. or Guardian Games.

I’d prefer to run…

• Beyond the Wall an old-school style fantasy rpg ,with an emphasis on collaborative world-building and “low fantasy” elements;

Stars Without Number an old-school style science-fiction rpg, with an emphasis on sand box exploration. Thematically very similar to Traveller, but with easier to learn (and free!) rules;

• Star Wars D6 (REUP) a community made revised, edited, and updated version of WEG’s old Star Wars game;

• Mutants & Masterminds (3e) my favorite superhero game of all time. Pull on your tights and punch some villains;

• Dungeons & Dragons (5e)… Do I really need to explain what this is?

• Like 1