Warcry 2.0 anyone?

OldJack63

First post from my long dormant Ordo account,checking in to see if there has been any interest in the latest version of Warcry?

The rules are free in the GW downloads section complete with all the compendium warband stats.The game is much improved now with nerfs to shooting along with new reactions for each faction.

As for Narrative play,they have improved that as well making the campaign play more in line with the new AoS 3.0 PTG system.Core book purchase is required for this though but well worth the cost I think.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought into it when it first came out because it was nice to look at on the table. Seemed cool. But GW's latest nonsense of using symbols and shapes turned me away from it. I purged all my stuff to mindtaker last year. That said, I'd be willing to look at the rules again to see if its any better. I like the concept of the game...warbands fighting each other...but after 50 years, my head can only absorb so many new rule systems. 🙂

• Like 1