OFCC ruling needed

So which of these rules sets is should be used for the Goblin Hewer, both were compiled by the same person?

http://www.scribd.com/doc/115680321/Warhammer-Regiments-of-Renown-Fan-Made

(150 points for the Goblin Hewer)

or

http://www.scribd.com/doc/115675612/Warhammer-Regiments-of-Renown

(130 points for the Goblin Hewer, which is its original price from the old storm of chaos book)

Also, what is the ruling to deal with the wounds, in both books it deals with wounds the same way they did in 7th where the crew and machine are separate.  Here are the only options I can see to deal with it, and I'm hoping to get a ruling. 

1. Malaki counts as part of the crew, meaning his two wounds add to the two wounds of the crew giving the model 4 wounds.

2. Malaki counts as part of the crew and his wounds are ignored, and the hewer just has a flat three wounds.

3. Malaki counts as an Engineer and is separate from the Hewer, but as long as he is 3 inches from the hewer he can give it his BS, the Hewer is then reduced to only two wounds.  

4.  Malaki counts as an Engineer and is separate from the Hewer, but as long as he is 3 inches from the hewer he can give it his BS, and the Goblin Hewer counts as having the three wounds which is listed in it's profile giving it one extra crew.

5.  Malaki counts as an Engineer and is separate from the Hewer, but as long as he is 3 inches from the hewer he can give it his BS, and the Goblin Hewer counts as having the three wounds which is listed in it's profile, but it still only has two crew meaning the first wound it takes is only a marker and never adds attacks in hand to hand.

6. Use 7th ed rules for warmachines, randomizing hits against machine and crew and not change a thing.

Interesting assessment considering this was already "solved" by GW when the old book was in use (ie adding the Engineer indeed gave another crew, but the machine still died at three wounds). Still it would be weird if Malaki took one wound and them died as well, but I guess a similar fate happens with elven bolt throwers.

There were two types of Engineers in the old book, one was an engineering champion who had only one wound so he would would add one wound to the profile, but a master engineer was a different story and were no longer attached to units of war machines when 8th came out.  So I agree with raindogs ruling, make him an Engineering champion in essence, and since he has two wounds he adds two to the total, this makes it very clean.