July 26th MuGu games Bolt Action tourney, Doors open @ 10:00 AM

MarkDawg

type-3-ka-chi-amphibious-01_zps2817c0f5.

On Saturday July 26th MuGu games will be hosting a Bolt Action tourney, Doors open @ 10:00 AM and Games start @ 11:00

MuGu Games is located at

5233 Evergreen Way, Everett, Washington 98203 

I am really happy to be hosting the third Bolt Action tourney at MuGu games. We are going to try and make it a fantastic event. Just so you know I am just a player at the store and I do not work at the store but I will be running this event. I will not be playing in the event FYI. I hope you have fun PM me with any questions.

MuGu GAMES BOLT ACTION TOURNEY PRIMER

• This will be a three game event FYI if we have an uneven number of players you may receive a bye.

• The points level will be 1250 points

• You may play army lists out of the main rule book but you may not mix units from army books or theater selectors.

• PDF’s are welcome! Even if that faction has an army book available.

• This event will be WYSIWYG WITH IN REASON (WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET) Meaning a model with a flamethrower or any weapon must be modeled so the guy/gal across the table will be able to identify it as such. Exceptions will be granted for certain models and vehicles bring them to the TO. The Idea is to make it so people can make good decisions during play but this is not meant to be crazy if you can make it so the guy/gal across from you can simply recognize what is what.

• You must bring 3 copies of a legible army list your main rule book, army book, Bolt Action order dice, Dice for game play, tape measure, tray for your army and something to mark units with pin markers. A Dice bag will be provided for each table.

• The entry fee is 20$ with 5$ going to the purchase of terrain for future tourneys 

• Rounds will be two hours and fifteen minutes with a 15 minute pre-game to go over army lists and meet your opponent.

• After the first game there will be a 30 minute break for lunch!

• 100% of the entry fee will go to prize support!

• Prizes will be awarded for best General and Renaissance man (this prize is for the guy/gal that is good in all phases of our hobby… Sports, Play, and Painting) you are not able to win both prizes! Also prizes will be awarded for best in faction. Like Best American best German Best Italian player and so on you may not win one of these prizes if you won best General or Renaissance man.

You may take one list for the event or you may take a theater selector in one game or all of your games. Timeline restriction guidelines are detailed in the description for each below. The timeline restrictions are for theater selectors only 

Game 1

In game 1 you MAY use any Theater Selector 1931-1942 from your army book if you choose too. 

SURVIVAL: For every unit that has at least one model left in the unit you get the points for that surviving unit. Add up all your surviving units and that is your survival score. This is for tie breakers. 

Game 2 

In game 2 you May use any Theater Selector 1942-1944 from your army book if you choose too. 

SURVIVAL: For every unit that has at least one model left in the unit you get the points for that surviving unit. Add up all your surviving units and that is your survival score. This is for tie breakers.

Game 3 

In game 3 you May use any Theater Selector 1944-1945 from your army book if you choose too.

Scenarios:  Scenarios will be given out at game time at the event!

Scenario: 1. Point Defense 

Scenario: 2. Maximum Attrition You must win by 2 also there will be one objective in the table center.

You may only score with Infantry and artillery units or infantry units in transports forward deployers may never score. 

You must be within 3 inches of the objective 

You score 1 point each turn you hold the objective this point is only awarded if you control the objective at the end of a game turn.

Scenario: 3.Hold until Relived