1000 Pt League Week 1

scottshoemaker

6/24 Opening night for the 1000pts 40K league at WOW.

This weeks mission:

Eternal War-Crusade

or

Maelstrom of War- Cleanse and Control

I'll be there around 4:30, I can stay for 1 game.  I'll be bringing 4th Ed orks...at least this week.

Please report the players involved and win/loss via one post.  I'll track the records.

I'll be bringing SM with me this week, then probably Orks after the codex drops. I should be there around 3pm.

One note; I haven't played any 7th ed games, don't have the 7th ed. rules yet (probably won't buy until the new boxed set is released) and no objective cards, psychic cards, or anything like that. My opponent will have to bear with me as I learn the new rules. 

I'll be bringing SM with me this week, then probably Orks after the codex drops. I should be there around 3pm.

One note; I haven't played any 7th ed games, don't have the 7th ed. rules yet (probably won't buy until the new boxed set is released) and no objective cards, psychic cards, or anything like that. My opponent will have to bear with me as I learn the new rules.

If you are still looking for a game around 6:00 I plan to be there then.

I have the new rules and have played a couple times..I also have the tac cards which are fun as heck to play with..and I even made a roster sheet that I use a dry erase to record card use with when playing with my Kids so im set up for two players in 7th edition:)

Ill probably bring my Orks this time and hope for a final send off game with the old dex,heh,.

I figured this'd be a good reason for a small league.  I've only played one game myself.

• Like 1