Historical gamers interested in a regular game day?

jesselowe

Interest check: If you are interested in getting together once or twice a month at Guardian Games to play some historical miniatures wargames - even if you don't have the figures - please reply here. Also, please say what you're interested in playing.

Flames of War and DBA are the two games I like that are historical.  DBA is dirt cheap top get into.  Flames of War is more my type of game.

Between the Ordo Fanaticus thread, the NHMGS mailing list, and the NHMGS Facebook page, about 20 people have expressed interest. I'll talk to Guardian Game and plan on reserving four tables in the bar and the main area (for any under-21s who want to attend) for Saturday, September 27, between 12pm and 6pm. If we get more than 8 people to commit, I'll ask Guardian to give us more tables.

I'll bring enough 15mm figures for a 1943 Eastern Front battle using Flames of War or Blitzkrieg Commander II. So that's one game sorted... What would you like to bring?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...