Lion's Roar not-one use?

1d4 chan mentioned it, something I've overlooked. The DA Lion's Roar, which is a DA chapter relic, does not list one-use in it's secondary gun profile. The FAQ does not address this, like it does Azrael's combi-weapon. The 7th edition combi-weapon rules do not specifically limit the number of times a secondary weapon may be fired, though every example in the BRB has the one-use weapon rule.

How many times can Lion's Roar's secondary weapon be fired?

In terms of cost, it costs over triple the price of a combi-weapon for DA terminator characters and it's secondary weapon cannot snapfire.

Actually, the fluff bit is where it says that it's single-shot. I'm gonna go with "GW still hasn't noticed" on this one.

I agree. Especially because both this one and Azrael's Lion's Wrath fail to include the "one shot" rule. Azrael's has been FAQed, I think GW just hasn't noticed the other.

What combi weapon talks about self recharging during battle then? There is one right?

Well, it's not part of the combi-weapon rules, anymore. The one-use feature on the secondary weapon is just part of the secondary weapon profile, not something in the combi-weapon rules. I suspect that GW is laying groundwork to expand on the combi-weapons in the future.

The combi-weapons are specifically weapons that fire as one or the other, as opposed to having two weapons and being able to fire both in the case of tau suits, MCs, or centurions. In all respects, the missile launcher with both frag and krak missiles, is a combi-weapon.