Sept 14 GN

Thanks for the game, Eric! Curse you, tower! It ran over the dragon, then its 25-ish s10 hits eventually killed my lord.

Eric: I got a rule wrong. When moving back or sideways, you halve movement and round UP. Your archers can beep-beep-beep up to 3 inches while being the pointy-eared pansies that they are.

Also, I called you on the the worst one, but please measure your fast-cav moves more carefully, especially when moving around and between units. It's a careful dance to try to engage your elves, and it's no fun if your end guy in the rank has moved 19, 20 inches or more.

Still wouldn't have saved my dragon or let him engage :D

Thanks for the game, Eric! Curse you, tower! It ran over the dragon, then its 25-ish s10 hits eventually killed my lord.

Eric: I got a rule wrong. When moving back or sideways, you halve movement and round UP. Your archers can beep-beep-beep up to 3 inches while being the pointy-eared pansies that they are.

Also, I called you on the the worst one, but please measure your fast-cav moves more carefully, especially when moving around and between units. It's a careful dance to try to engage your elves, and it's no fun if your end guy in the rank has moved 19, 20 inches or more.

Still wouldn't have saved my dragon or let him engage :D

That poor dragon had its skull, and neck, split all the way down by that tower. Nasty stuff.

Fun watching the games last night especially the WE vs Skaven battle. Some serious shenanigans going on there by both players. Of course the best was watching the Way Watchers taking dangerous terrain tests for fleeing through the Whole Skaven army. :laugh:

Not sure if he is on here but I would love to play against John sometime. Looked like a fun opponent.

That poor dragon had its skull, and neck, split all the way down by that tower. Nasty stuff.

HE WAS BORN WITH A DISABILITY HOW INSENSITIVE...wait, no, never mind. It's an ancient dragon corrupted by Chaos with his brains hanging out. The tower did not improve matters - I imagine that he's flattened like an enormous road-kill possum now.

• Like 1