will team lists be shared prior to the event?

Drak

I was under the impression that the approved lists would be shared publicly so teams/captains can prearrange the first few rounds of the event (especially the challenge rounds).

is this being done in the 'closed' captains/rating committee forums? not being done? or still waiting for this to happen?

I really do not envy Raindog, AgentP or any of the rating committee. Their job is being made hard, again.

Some (Captains)are really on the ball, others.....well not so much.

I suggest if you are a player contact your Captain and make sure they are up to date with the List Raters. And get those tickets bought soon if you haven't yet. Don't need the Organizers stressing out anymore than they need to.

• Like 1

We're still missing significant numbers of lists, and people are still changing the composition of their team, or their list due to models not being ready.  

Each team captain has access to the captains forum, where lists are posted.  Contact your captain if you want to know what people are bringing.

• Like 1

As with any event, there is a certain percentage of last minute drops due to life issues.  This tournament is no different but due to the team nature, ends up creating some other logistical issues.  the teams end up requiring last minute replacements and then those lists need to be added to our pool to be rated.  

My guess is that teams that had to do payer swaps won't be penalized (as long as they get the list in promptly and have put their main lists in already) and that teams that are just too lazy to submit lists will be penalized.