One week to go, so what do you have left to paint?

Chappy

got base colors on the display board floor ( an experiment with a flexo plate made at work ).  I will wrap that up tonight (MUST).  I finished up basing the new items (including the flyer) and giving the new Wave Serpents and Hornets a clear coat - touching up the glossy stuff after.  All ready to pack tonight as well.  I will bring the army to work in the morning - hoping to get one last practice game or 2 in friday after work.

-d

OK, I don't want to deal with packing in the morning after work, so I'm calling it here. Got the touch-up on the MaulerFiend done, but not the extra basing or the cleanup on the Land Raider. Also found the last Objective Marker that was frustrating me this morning. As a final bonus, it wouldn't all fit in the more compact case I was trying for, so I have to bring my larger bag, which means I can re-use my Display Board from the last two years. Now I've just got to pack it up, get through work tonight, and make my bus. But first, lemme take a selfie:

DSCN1807_zps111ce124.jpg

• Like 1