Need a Gorger for OFCC! Have random crap to trade!

Andrewgeddon

Hey all, so like the title says, I'm in desperate need of a Gorger for OFCC. Assembled or not, metal or finecrap, doesn't matter! Unpainted would be preferred, but I'll take what I can get :)

I don't have anything too exciting to trade, but I do have some random stuff that someone might want:

-a handful of Ogres (Ironguts, Leadbelchers, Ogres), assembled, a few of them poorly painted

-Ogre bits

-a handful of Beastmen Gors (current models, still on sprue)

-Space Marine Rhino and Razorback, new and shrink wrapped

-AOBR Dreadnought (one arm magnetized)

-Space Marine bits (vanilla marines, as well as some Blood Angels / Dark Angels odds and ends)

-Pathfinder Core Rulebook and Bestiary

-X-Wing Tie-Fighter expansion (opened it up to look at the upgrade cards, never used)

-MTG cards! (list here: http://classic.magictraders.com/ubb/Forum2/HTML/256137.html)

Always looking for random Fantasy stuff to fill out Mordheim projects too, if we need to balance out the trade. 

Would prefer to meet in Vancouver, but I'm willing to drive across the river or meet halfway, work and school schedule permitting.

Thanks!

If you don't get one I have a painted one you could borrow. Not real pretty, but functional.

Thank you sir, that is very much appreciated! I'm hopeful I'll be able to get one before OFCC, but if not, I may take you up on that offer :)

and quick updated, I also have a bunch of MTG cards I'm will to trade as well.List found here: http://classic.magictraders.com/ubb/Forum2/HTML/256137.html