Parking at OFCC

evil_bryan

Never mind, it's further over by I5 I guess.  

In any event, I'm now trying to figure out some other alternative.  Park and Rides are limited to 24 hour stays (overnight ok, but you have to move after 24 hours) so I can't park at the Expo center in north Portland and ride in.  

At this point I'm hoping for one of two options, someone would be willing to drive me back up to Seattle (I have a PM in to someone at the moment) so I can take the train down and then ride back (train leaves too early to get a return trip on Sunday) or else maybe I could park at someone's house and get a ride to the event (I'm staying with someone in their room at the event)?  

Blargh.  

Never mind, it's further over by I5 I guess.  

In any event, I'm now trying to figure out some other alternative.  Park and Rides are limited to 24 hour stays (overnight ok, but you have to move after 24 hours) so I can't park at the Expo center in north Portland and ride in.  

At this point I'm hoping for one of two options, someone would be willing to drive me back up to Seattle (I have a PM in to someone at the moment) so I can take the train down and then ride back (train leaves too early to get a return trip on Sunday) or else maybe I could park at someone's house and get a ride to the event (I'm staying with someone in their room at the event)?  

Blargh

When you coming down Flug? Mark and I may be able to swing by and pick you up (we're coming down Thurs night and returning Sunday afternoon).

Could use one of the airport park and rides and take the max from there.

They have a 24 hour limit according to the website.  :(  

When you coming down Flug? Mark and I may be able to swing by and pick you up (we're coming down Thurs night and returning Sunday afternoon).

I have Friday off and was hoping to leave around noon to get down mid afternoon for a couple games on Friday.

If you could give me a ride back up to the Puyallup/Tacoma area I could take a train down on Friday and then ride back up on Sunday.