OFCC Feedback

savion47

We want to hear from you! We are always trying to improve the event every year and there are always some great ideas that people post up, but sadly due to there being a bunch of threads and people posting, sometimes those ideas get lost. Here is an attempt to remedy that problem! Please take a few minutes and fill out THIS SURVEY. It will provide a quick place for us to look at comments and suggestions on how to improve out event.

SURVEY LINK AGAIN!

• Like 3

Filled out.  I was hoping for more in depth questions about the event.  Asking people to type out information might be asking too much.  I think having a few pointed questions with a strong agree to strongly disagree would better help give you a picture of pain points or successes.  As it stands, I feel like most people are going to just rate the overall event something and then leave maybe a simple comment.  

thats one I forgot… bathroom access was silly.  Parking wasn't that bad… especially with the 8$ cards each day :)

- noise was my biggest issue-

Compared to free parking at the Vancouver location? :) And yeah, that max was loud as heck. It didn't bother me, but it certainly let you know it was there. I would not want to play right next to those windows though.

i had no issues myself with the vancouver location - nice walk to food - free parking… and actually the drive wasn't much different.  I had some games around the edges of the area and they were ok - but I had one game in the center (near center) and I had a hard time hearing my opponent - before the max came by lol.  The concrete ceilings probably need some sound dampening :)

-d

Guest Mr. Bigglesworth

Feedback submitted. Our teams last games were in center and the white noise was brutal a lot of occasions of not hearing things right. Friday was fine but the volume was bad when we had full house. Spacing between tables was amazing!

Parking wasn't bad 5-10 isn't too much. Free is best.

Survey completed.  I didn't mind the people coming in and out during the weekend.  They were just curios.  Several times I saw people just watching through the windows and were pretty intrigued with what was going on.  However, the max was flippin horrible.  It was bad enough with the noise volume that I had a hard time understanding my opponent at times, but then you add in the max passin by and it was just annoying.

Guest Mr. Bigglesworth

The observers:

I nearly died laughing when dude walked in with his pants at his ankle. He kept pulling them back up to his knees. Just came in for some water.

Cracked out lady who came in eyeing what she could steal, realized she was looking at toys and threw up her hands and left.

Couple of bald white dudes in '50 era black suits and hats with notebooks making notes in a language I didn't know.

I loved the homeless dude who came to the window out his mind and just started singing.