OFCC Feedback

savion47

I played next to the train several times, and I really didn't mind it at all - it was actually cool, started a bit of breeze, but I grew up in the city, I need the city noise now and then, so... 

I also missed the hookers, but plenty of people were bumming my smokes!  Also very funny.  I never realized how diverse the foot traffic in that area is... I'm usually just going through on the MAX or riding through on my bike!

The hookers were not the ladies dressed to go out on the town. I'm sure their husbands/boyfriends appreciate that everyone equates pretty women in black dresses to prostitutes at a nerd convention.

The hookers were the two latino chicks who were wearing very little and looked cracked out that came in for 20-30 seconds and then left after talking to some guy near the door.

• Like 2

The hookers were not the ladies dressed to go out on the town. I'm sure their husbands/boyfriends appreciate that everyone equates pretty women in black dresses to prostitutes at a nerd convention.

The hookers were the two latino chicks who were wearing very little and looked cracked out that came in for 20-30 seconds and then left after talking to some guy near the door.

I wasn't referring to the two women in black dresses.

• Like 1

The spaciousness of the venue was great.

The homeless guys, thugs, and hookers walking through the venue...not so much. :)

?????

Didn't see much of that, but then again I live downtown and can tell you Portland is nothing. Ask the Seattle guys or any of us that lived east of the Rockies, Portland has it Easy compaired to other cities. I'm way more worried about rednecks than anyone with a dark completion. (Seriously seen way too many white trash fights in my life andI have never had a minority try to pick a fight with me, white trash a number of times. Poor saps.)

• Like 2

I believe you are joking but just in case they were from Vancouver and Sean should be very proud to be married to the drop dead one.

No offence Sean but your wife seems to be an amazing woman you lucky man.

Sean's wife Kendra is a gamer as well.

The Zerns used to run Z-Games in east Vancouver.  They were indeed going out for the evening.

• Like 1

Guest Mr. Bigglesworth

No the I saw hooker, you could see the track marks, she was wearing less classy clothes. She reminded me of Seamus's belles. 1 foot in grave other foot out. She was a meth head for sure, she came to see if there were easy pickings, saw nothing good, threw up hands and left that was Friday night. She came through the garage entrance. I didn't see any others.

• Like 1

Portland's idea of thugs still makes me giggle. Not saying I growup in Cabrini Green or Compton but most of the "thugs" here are as brave as the number of freinds they have with them. Get them by themselves and they are all polite all of a sudden.

The only danger anyone was in was getting spanged and bummed for a smoke. (And then I always tell them straight up no.) Vancouver is quieter but no Safer and less to eat and do. It is nothing more than a suburb of Portland.