Congratulations Warhamsters!

Why thank you good sir. I am still blown away that we won considering how badly I sucked in 3 of my 5 battles. I think Greyson and Sherbert carried us with battle points. It was a great time! Hopefully I will be able to go again next year providing it doesn't conflict with a trip I have planned. Also thanks again for lunch good sir and also for the easy win. I am sure you didn't try to lose but you just can't help it Yarb.

Thanks Yarb, and thanks again for the lunch on Saturday, it fueled our hungry bellies. Like Wiccus said, I dont think any of us were expecting to win the event. I had honestly been pretty burnt out on fantasy but OFCC has really reinvigorated my appetite. I just ordered a bunch of bits to start work on a couple of big models for my empire army, hopefully I will have them done for the Bellingham Tourny at the end of November. Thanks again to Ordo for putting on such a great event, I will go every year that I am able for the rest of time. 

• Like 1

I don't know how close it actually was or if points mattered but I feel privileged that my slann contributed to your win by entering a combat against 13 silver helms with 21 temple guard and a flank charge of 35 saurus warriors with a scar vet. 

The slann felt bad for Greysons high elves so blew up 9 temple guard on a two dice ice shard blizzard miscast then promptly got kicked in the face next turn by a horse and died. Ahh the big toad, always does so well :).