Escalation League: Week One - Tales of Triumph!

Escalation League: Week One - Tales of Triumph!

Welcome to Week One of the Escalation League:

When: 4 PM, Sunday, October 4th.

Where: WoW, 717 SE Main Street, Portland, O

Who: You! 

Cost: Standard Game Night Dues.

1000!

Mission:

Fight across a battlefield to gather glory and loot!

Scenario:

The game is a Triumph and Treachery style game where players race towards designated tokens on the opposing corners of the table.

Each player has three tokens placed 8 inches apart from any other token on the opposite side of the table. The tokens are placed by the player to their right.

Special Rules: 

1. If a player fights touches their designated token, they are unbreakable.
2. If a player's unit touches an opposing token, they suffer d6 S1 hits with no armor save.
3. The tokens can never move.

League Bonus:

If you wear any OFCC pin : +1 Point
If you use an OFCC Challenge coin as your designated token: +1 Point
At the end of the game, if a player touches his token, he receives +2 Points.
If he touches another player's token at the end of the game, he receives +1 Point.

Unbreakable, not unstable. They do not crumble if they lose combat. 

If that is the case, can there be some sort of counter-balance for the undead on their opponent's coin?  I am all for helping them out, but an unbreakable, non-crumbling unit that can restore models the way the undead do is potentially unmovable.  Same for daemons, if they get a similar boost.   

If that is the case, can there be some sort of counter-balance for the undead on their opponent's coin?  I am all for helping them out, but an unbreakable, non-crumbling unit that can restore models the way the undead do is potentially unmovable.  Same for daemons, if they get a similar boost.   

Only if you touch your coin which is on the opposite side if the table as your deployment, do you get the cool benefit.  If you touch your opponent's coin, you take d6 S1 hits. 

I gather that this is the multiplayer game like the one we started with last fall?..though I don't think we had the objective markers last time.

Either way im in!..bringing OnG`s for this round:)

Just a mix of a bunch of goofy stuff that wont amount to any sort of winning combination..like I usually bring :biggrin:

I won't be able to make it this week.  I have to work.  I am going to show up for week 2; however, I don't know if I will be able to get a game in because I am waiting on a few models and don't know how to proxy a stonehorn (in the event I don't have it in time).  With all of that being said.  I am planning on participating in the escalation I just don't know when I'll be able to start getting the games in.

I won't be able to make it this week.  I have to work.  I am going to show up for week 2; however, I don't know if I will be able to get a game in because I am waiting on a few models and don't know how to proxy a stonehorn (in the event I don't have it in time).  With all of that being said.  I am planning on participating in the escalation I just don't know when I'll be able to start getting the games in.

Print out a photo of a stone horn and put it on a piece of paper that is the right base size.