Torches for my empire

Sherbert

Hey guys, so fantasy Ofcc has really awakened my appetite for fantasy again and I want to build a war alter and Hurricanum for Hamslam. To continue my theme of vampire hunters fighting at night I want to gather as many torches as possible. I was wondering if anyone had any extra torches that they didnt need. this includes the flagellant head that is on fire. Anything would really help as i want these two models to be even better conversions than my steam tank but I only have a month and a half to build and paint them. I wont be at DT for the next two Tuesdays but if you have any bits you could put them in my back work area. Thanks a bunch.

• Like 1

ok awesome, unfortunately I will be at the Red Fang show next tuesday but if you could put them in the back on the table that would be great.

Also I started working on the preliminary models for the War Alters and im super stoked to finish it. Its going to make my steam tank look like a simple conversion. 

• Like 1

ok awesome, unfortunately I will be at the Red Fang show next tuesday but if you could put them in the back on the table that would be great.

Also I started working on the preliminary models for the War Alters and im super stoked to finish it. Its going to make my steam tank look like a simple conversion. 

Not a problem. 

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.