razordons...anyone use them?

Anybody have any experience with these guys in the new book? To me it looks like they fill the role of chaff deletion which lizardmen have a lot of. Because of this I haven't included them in any lists yet. I could see a large pack working very well with a focus of mystery slann as hand of glory makes their shooting much more formidable. Anybody have any first hand experience?

i played against roy's monster mashy list and he had 3 in a unit.  he played them quite effectively and they were winning the silly shooting festival vs drakes(i had never seen them played before that game, definitely didnt know how to play them).  they imo are not 'great', but they can shoot 18 inches and are skirmishes AND can stand and shoot i think?  they will win most shooting contests against non-3+ cheating woodies.  played correctly they can have a positive role...

i played against roy's monster mashy list and he had 3 in a unit.  he played them quite effectively and they were winning the silly shooting festival vs drakes(i had never seen them played before that game, definitely didnt know how to play them).  they imo are not 'great', but they can shoot 18 inches and are skirmishes AND can stand and shoot i think?  they will win most shooting contests against non-3+ cheating woodies.  played correctly they can have a positive role...

Yes they can stand and shoot and must if able. They also get to reroll the art dice when they stand an shoot. The issue is they are only BS 3. If they stand and shoot at long range they need 6's. With hand of glory they can probably get to 4's. I think 4 or more in a unit would be the way to go but that's a 260 pt unit. I also only have 3 and they go for like $70 on eBay for some reason.