So ready for end times book 2

This week we should start seeing hints, then pre-orders, for the second end times books.  Rumor on the street is that this book contains Warriors, Daemons, Beastmen, and Cult of Slaanesh Dark Elves.  I cannot wait.  CANNOT WAIT!  End times is really the best gaming product I've bought in a long time.  Fluff and art is exceptional, and it just does such a good job of pulling in the reader and making you love WHFB again.  

• Like 1

Been reading book one and I don't read much at all..but wow! its a great story!

I have  also read that there will be more "Allies of the End Times" which im very pumped about:)

This is the kinda of backround stuff that gets me into a game system...something that for me has seemed a bit fragmented in the 40k universe.

Me too. Only it's daemons and dark elves for me.

I also hope that GW clarifies whether or not this is the new face of Warhammer. I suspect it is leaning that way, but it would be nice to get the word from the top plain and clear. I'm not counting on it though.

Excited nonetheless.

I was told that retailers were told by their reps that end times is not just a campaign book. I think this will probably be as official as we will ever get from GW, unfortunately.

Well, I think people need to start getting comfortable with lore of undeath and combined undead legion armies, they're here to stay.  And in a couple weeks I have a strong suspicion I will be saying that people need to get comfortable with some "lore of daemon" that allows any wizard to summon daemons, and combined WC+daemons+beasts lists.  I'd bet that's where this is all headed.

Well, I think people need to start getting comfortable with lore of undeath and combined undead legion armies, they're here to stay. And in a couple weeks I have a strong suspicion I will be saying that people need to get comfortable with some "lore of daemon" that allows any wizard to summon daemons, and combined WC+daemons+beasts lists. I'd bet that's where this is all headed.

Sounds about right to me. On all accounts.

Well, I think people need to start getting comfortable with lore of undeath and combined undead legion armies, they're here to stay.  And in a couple weeks I have a strong suspicion I will be saying that people need to get comfortable with some "lore of daemon" that allows any wizard to summon daemons, and combined WC+daemons+beasts lists.  I'd bet that's where this is all headed.

I feel comfortable saying yes with WC+Daemons.  However, I'm not sure what direction they're inteding to go with beasts.  I really hope that beasts will be in the mix.  I mean, if they are planning on some silly HE+DE combo I wouldn't see why not.