6 6 6 6 5 6 4 10 2+/4++

XVIII - Vulkan - 425

7 5 7 7 6 5 4 10 2+/3++

XIX - Corax - 450

7 6 6 6 6 7 6 10 2+/5++

XX - Alpharius - 415

7 7 6 6 6 6 5 10 2+/4++

12 Primarchs - 5100 points 

Average points cost is 425, although I imagine Papa Smurf is going to be costed closer to Horus than to Fulgrim.  I imagine the final 6 will have an average point cost closer to 450.  Either way, it still puts the 18 existing Primarchs at 7500-8000 points.  

- There's 3385 in 8 Traitor Primarchs, with only rules for Magnus to come.  

- There's 1715 in 4 Loyalist Primarchs, with the Lion, the Wolf, the Angel, the Tiger and the Smurf to come

- Points cost of Traitor Primarchs when they get their Daemon rules will be interesting.  I'm curious how many of them will go up, or if it'll stay in the 400-500 point range.  

@Pax, that's why I have "Primarchs" in the tag.  :)

Concerning Alpha/Omega, I had the twin listed initially, but after going over the fluff in the HH book, I opted to leave it with just Alpharius.  In future books, should they add him, I'll add him back, but the fluff as they are listing for now leans towards it being a body double/smoke and mirrors, rather than Twin Twentieth Primarchs.  

I've always pictured Khan as a physical embodiment of a Tiger, and it could be because of Jungle Book, admittedly.  JB aside, you have the loyalist primarchs largely paired with animals.  

The Emperor.  I've brought him up in convo on here, I don't feel like looking for the thread, but it had more to do with his points and comparing it to the FW GDs and Warhound/Reaver Titan points I believe.  Besides, I'd need to change the name of the thread to "The Emperor and his Children" ;)

@Fluger, I was going through my HH books, as I got book 2 and 3 today (YAY!  Been waiting to read these for MONTHS), and decided to compile a list of the Primarchs, their stats, and their points cost for easy reference.  I wasn't worried about their Bells and Whistles, but more with points comparison and a curiosity of how their stat lines related to each other.  I find some of the saves very curious in relation to each other when it comes to ++.  Ultimately, they all have IWND (and I think a couple had FNP), so they have some staying power beyond T6/7 and 4+ wounds. 

I thought some others on here may enjoy having this for reference as well, or to satisfy curiosity, so I shared.   

Edit: Changed the thread name, Pax.  Hopefully a bit more clear.