Escalation League: Week Two -Check List - Oct 12th

Still not sure what I'll have for tomorrow.  I'm picking up my Stonehorn today but I was sniped on Ebay while at drill last weekend on my ogres.

Did you get it from Guardian? I went in before game night looking for one.  "No, we only had one, and some guy came in looking for one and got it." Sniped my Warshrine beast  :laugh:

I should have read the whole check list before starting. My only Opponent made a comment at the beginning of the game about how we don't need to shake hands before starting and I just thought it was odd but passed it off as him having played a couple games and just wanted to get going.

Then half way into the game as I was checking off my list I noticed Shaking Hands At the Beginning of the game was on the list. I was all like "Hey!" He just smiled at me. Sneaky Skaven players are not to be trusted. :wink:

Of course every time I said misfire his cannon really did misfire, so justice was served, right before he kicked my butt.

• Like 1