Gaming 10/14

JMGraham

Hey, I know several folks will be playing Fantasy. If possible, I'd appreciate it if folks could play with 2500 point armies, so we can test some scenarios for the Ham Slamwich. If you're game, you'll need to calculate your Swedish Comp score, rounding to the nearest whole number. The differential in comp scores x100 will be awarded to the softer army as VPs. I'll have copies of scenarios to try out on hand.

Sherbert, can you comp your 2500 list? Or, if you don't know how to do it, toss your list at me and I'll compute it for you.

Excellent joey! I will spend some of Monday evening preparing my almost fully painted gobos! I'm really kinda surprised that I don't get more benefit for having only an ld 8 general and suffering heavily from silly animosity but what ever I'm just excited to use tricksey traps!

Once I learn fantasy again I'm sure I'll understand why my force is seen as it is...

Ill take ya if no one has. Ill have a deamon list of some sort. Ill have to write it up tonight and figure the comp out.

Sounds good. I don't know if Grayson was planning on coming up and he technically has first dibs. You're in high demand Russ! So just show up and if he's there, I'll bow out and play X-wing or some such.

• Like 1

I am excited too. My list is fairly weak by WoC standards or vulnerable anyways. It's tough to get a high number for WoC without writing an absolutely awful list. This one just doesn't feature a ton of the power stuff. No lvl 4s, no DP, no Skill Crushers, no Hellcannon and no Chimera spam (though there is one). And I am running Ogres which I have never done and also have a lord on a dragon. I want to test his build to see if I need to kit him out with a ward instead of my BSB. Your lobbas, chukkas and doom divers terrify my commander.

No lobbas... Complete night goblin theme sir! Their dark cloaks, pointy hats, and proclivity to bring pacmen with teeth seduced me into this crazy hobby!

Skarsnik tricksey traps and sneaky schemes I have aplenty, along with night goblins, fanatics, squigs (hopping, bounding, spinning and herded), some spear chukkas, doom divers, a boar chariot (by rule not appearance!), converted spider riders, and some pump wagons round it all out.

Nathan, are you out tonight?  I will bring checkers, but it will be late, like 8:30.   You haven't played checkers yet, but it's kind of like mahjong.  You can handle checkers.  It involves centipedes, except it doesn't.  There are bugs but no centipedes. Forget I even mentioned the centipedes.  God, will you shut up about the centipedes already?  Just come out and play dumb checkers games already  There will (not) be centipedes.

There might be centipedes.

Seriously, there are none and or some.  But none that I am aware of, oh god they are hiding. Maybe in our ears!

• Like 2

Anyone else in for a game of 40k? Are 2v1 2k vs 1k each points a thing, or would that be too ridiculous to sort out? Just a thought, I don't want to impose myself on a game. I'll be down either way to try and get a pick up game, or maybe see if I can sit in on some Fantasy.

Some of those warriors of chaos models are calling to me, and it looks like a pretty fun system.

@BradNardone I can come in to Dark Tower around 5pm for 40k, what points level do you want?

Anyone else in for a game of 40k? Are 2v1 2k vs 1k each points a thing, or would that be too ridiculous to sort out? Just a thought, I don't want to impose myself on a game. I'll be down either way to try and get a pick up game, or maybe see if I can sit in on some Fantasy.

Some of those warriors of chaos models are calling to me, and it looks like a pretty fun system.

Id be down for a 2v1 game, im sure we can figure how to get one to work.  Ill just bring 2k points and a list for both 1k and 2k and we can just figure out who wants to be on which side.  Unforgiven you down for that?  And 5 works for me, that k with you scipiano?

Sorry correction, just found out I have WAY more school stuff to work on today than I though so i'm out this week, guess we'll have to put off the 2v1.

• Like 1

Id be down for a 2v1 game, im sure we can figure how to get one to work. Ill just bring 2k points and a list for both 1k and 2k and we can just figure out who wants to be on which side. Unforgiven you down for that? And 5 works for me, that k with you scipiano?

Sorry correction, just found out I have WAY more school stuff to work on today than I though so i'm out this week, guess we'll have to put off the 2v1.

That's too bad, but also responsible. Are you still up for a game then, unforgiven? If so I still plan on heading down to dark tower around 5. I'm good with any points amount up to 2k.

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.