10/21 Gaming

intrizic

Oh! Well.... Take what gives you the most happiness. I'll be taking a 10 rated woody list (which is the same list I'm working toward or everything, but with. Shadow, not Death (9) or Heavens (11)).

So, if you take the monsters you'll be up 400 points, and if you take the Slaan we'll start off on even footing.

Edited my above post. I can play anytime, just would prefer earlier.

Can't probably play 40k for the next several weeks, but eventually I'd totally be down for some competitive games. Working on an uncomped Eldar list that might be a bit much for regular casual play. I'd love to gets taste of uncomped 40k play.

you're talking about 40k correct? if so I can play at around 5:15 if you'd like.

Yes, 40k. Your cool with a tournament style list?

Can't probably play 40k for the next several weeks, but eventually I'd totally be down for some competitive games. Working on an uncomped Eldar list that might be a bit much for regular casual play. I'd love to gets taste of uncomped 40k play.

Sure. The games I play locally are quite friendly, just the lists are competitive. I only play competitive "games" at the national events I attend.

Oh! Well.... Take what gives you the most happiness. I'll be taking a 10 rated woody list (which is the same list I'm working toward or everything, but with. Shadow, not Death (9) or Heavens (11)).

So, if you take the monsters you'll be up 400 points, and if you take the Slaan we'll start off on even footing.

Yeah thats kinda why I landed on lore of light. Beasts and shadow put me at 9 whereas life or death (heh heh) would put me at an 8.

That said I think I'm leaning towards monsters. I haven't played a slannless list in the new book yet so it's calling to me. Apex predators or twinkling lights and diabetic amphibians...this is the only question.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.