Borderlands tourney rescheduled!

That's great because I couldn't make it this weekend. It's also great because I doubt anyone outside of a small few knew when it was. I actively searched on the Borderlands web site several times after OFCC and into October and found no mention of it. Suggest to the organizers that the event gets posted on some calendars (Ordo at a minimum) 8 weeks in advance and more players will likely be the result.

I would think that y'all might even convince some portland area folks to make the long drive down to Salem and play.

That's great because I couldn't make it this weekend. It's also great because I doubt anyone outside of a small few knew when it was. I actively searched on the Borderlands web site several times after OFCC and into October and found no mention of it. Suggest to the organizers that the event gets posted on some calendars (Ordo at a minimum) 8 weeks in advance and more players will likely be the result.

I would think that y'all might even convince some portland area folks to make the long drive down to Salem and play.

I was posted on their October events Calender.