1550pt "WW2 Begins" Early War FOW Tournament, official thread

taran.shannara

I have to drop out. :sad:  My Mom's 80th B-day is that day ... I thought it would be a dinner evening thing and it has morphed into an all day extravaganza. This will have been the third Tourney I have had to drop ... and it was looking to be a good one. I wish they had a crying emoticon .... sigh .... Sorry to all. Zeke thank you for making your FJ available ... sorry if I caused you extra work. Taran ... sorry if this weakens the Axis side. Mom comes 1st of course ... but I am truly bummed to miss this. :sad:

Bolo

No Problem, It's all right.  I was in the process of finishing up my FJ anyway and if you weren't able to make the tourney, I would then play the FJ. So, SteveM, could you change my list to the FJ list, tho I think mine is slightly different. I will send email.

SteveZ

I'm unfortunately going to have to drop. Army is just not together and I don't have anything else that's close enough to slap together. Also had an issue come up here at the farm, which cut in to the painting time as well. I'm hoping to get these guys done in the next couple of weeks for another tournament down the road. Please keep my money in the pot for prizes.

I am still bringing my bits & extras box for swap meet between rounds.

I may also throw in some extra US vehicles that for some reason don't get used and may be swapped out for some other usefulness.

I am looking specifically for Kublewagon drivers. I have 2 Kubles and nobody driving them.

I updated the first post with the results.   We had some good battles for the early war tournament.  Thanks to all who were able to make it.

The next tournament will be at the Enfilade convention in Olymipa on May 23rd.

@all  Remember to look for a red arty template when you go through your things. Hopefully we can find the missing one.

• 2 weeks later...