The Day After Monday... But Before Wednesday...

So... I'm too late to the drama/discussion going on and just read the conclusion. So I thought I'd just leave this here...

I may or may not be at DTG on this strange day that is after Monday but before Wednesday. *cough* I'll be there *cough*. I may be looking to play a game called Warhammer 40k.

If you too may or may not be at the store, feel free to post or pm me. I played a wacky/fun game last week. This week I want to test out my tshft possible list.

I'll be there on the hour that follows 4, but is before 6... *cough* 5pm *cough*.

• Like 3

So... I'm too late to the drama/discussion going on and just read the conclusion. So I thought I'd just leave this here...

I may or may not be at DTG on this strange day that is after Monday but before Wednesday. *cough* I'll be there *cough*. I may be looking to play a game called Warhammer 40k.

If you too may or may not be at the store, feel free to post or pm me. I played a wacky/fun game last week. This week I want to test out my tshft possible list.

I'll be there on the hour that follows 4, but is before 6... *cough* 5pm *cough*.

Sounds good. If you want a game PM me which one of the Daemon test lists you want to try. I've got a variant on the last LVO '15 list that I tweaked - might be fun, might suck. We'll have to play it to see.

Ah, the day of Tyr! Or Tiw, I forget. Sometime between the day of the Moon and the day of Woden. I have the vague sense of pointy-eared forest denizens battling horribly uncouth green fungus beasts, though the following day of Tyr, I'd likely be down for some grimdark future battles.

The following weekday that shall not be named I'm booked with Mr. VonVilkee.

However I am still on dayshift for the next few weeks and so I can do 5pm most days

Just name it sir!

Alas, I shall be visiting the local doctor of medicine so as to have leeches applied to mine shoulder in hopes of its healing this Tiewsday. As my fight with Daemons in kind has been abandoned in search of more fitting match-ups, I will likely not make it to the public house on said day. /*single Middle English tear drop

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.