W: Bretonnians

Prophecy

Are you looking to expand any of your flames of war collection? Because for some reason I have more tigers then were made in the war.

I actually DO play Flames of War and would not mind looking at that as an option.

I also play War Machine (Menoth) and X-Wing.  Am interested in Romulans for Attack Wing but haven't played it.  I need a DMG for 5th Edition, when it comes out.

What else...

Oh and Friday is when i am going to take pics btw.  You REALLY WILL find the pro painted stuff to be well worth the look.  I have a bunch of trades that I need to take pics for so Friday is picture day!

As mentioned in PM, I'm looking to get your 4 characters (Lord, Paladin, BSB and Damsel) and also your 10 Mounted Yoemen, and 3 non-command Grail Knights, but I'll put out what I've got for trade.  I'm happy to send PayPal $$ or cash, but since you prefer trade I'll see if I have anything you might want:

- Grey Knights, including a painted Forgeworld Land Raider, painted Forgeworld Dreadnought, painted Nemesis Dreadknight, several Forgeworld MKIV Dread Weapons (painted and bare resin), new-on-sprue GKs and GKTs, etc (all painted stuff was either pro-painted by Dragon Painting Services, or done by me and looks better than the pro-painted stuff)

- Dark Elf stuff, let me know if interested and I'll enumerate

- Bretonnia (haha j/k!)

- Old (like, initial edition) Orc Bloodbowl team

- Old ("") Bloodbowl game box and board (the foam one)

- Dominion card game (plus several expansions)

- Settlers of Catan board game ("")

- lots of non-gaming stuff like computer gear, nice Sennheiser and Sony headphones, a Samsung Galaxy Note3, Samsung Gear, etc

- some quality canned food like Del Monte sweet corn

- a frozen bat that my cat killed

- 30/30 ammunition

- extra gas cans for yard tools

- a rusty padlock with no keys

- a bowl of cereal

Actually on second thought, I'm gonna eat the cereal.  Let me know if anything jumps out at you (besides the bat, it's frozen).

Thanks,

Nathan

• 2 weeks later...

It's table top or essentially unpainted/just Primed.

So if you're looking for models to paint, this wont be any problem.  It just happens to come  with some REALLY cool ones in the bunch.

If you're looking for a completely painted army you wont have to paint, then not your best choice because mine isn't ready for that.

Theres a few pieces to glue back on but it's otherwise functionally fine.

Perhaps I should put them in their units so you can get a better sense.

Yeah those are really cool. I sue the metal ones as actual men at arms (I have like 40 or so I think, but again, need to plop them into their units and take pics again.  

I use the newer men at arms for my Reliquae.  Aesthetically it works!

in any event, I apologize that I didn't take better pics.  What kinda ork stuff do you have?