Raindog's Rampage: Saturday. December 6th!

:biggrin: Attending:

1. Agent P

2. Exile

3. Drak

4. TJP

5. Talapas

6. Don't Panic

7. WiseTiger7

8. Rcnjack

9. Peanut

10. Mexican Ninja

11. Valourunbound

12. Rudra34

13. Brother G. 

14. Djellum

15. Dkieft.

16. NTK

17. Fixxer

18. Muskrat

I will make room for a few more, but playing in the Room of Shame is nothing but woe. :wub:

I might have been able to make it down for this. However sparkle party 5 is the same weekend.

I swear every time I hear Sparkle Party I think it is going to be a Brony Con. Well maybe you will make it down this way sometime soon.

As for the Special Characters I am now torn. Do I stick with O&G or switch it up and bring another army? But I swear I am not thinking of bringing Karl Franz Ascended, not yet at least.

• Like 4

I swear every time I hear Sparkle Party I think it is going to be a Brony Con. Well maybe you will make it down this way sometime soon.

As for the Special Characters I am now torn. Do I stick with O&G or switch it up and bring another army? But I swear I am not thinking of bringing Karl Franz Ascended, not yet at least.

Karl Franz Ascended is over 800 points isn't he?..thats too rich for the Rampage if so,heh

But yeah I was actually looking at Arkhan the Black and possibly trying what would be a scaled down Nagash army build but him only being a lvl 4 without the 3x range for summoning spells I don't think it would work out well.Looking at the available named for Undead Legions excluding the "Super Heavy" type characters the selection is kinda lame so ill probably just stick to my original plan of building a solid baseline army.