Raindog's Rampage: Saturday. December 6th!

Big whoops on my part.   I thought that the 6th was a Sunday, and it is way too short notice for me to get somebody to cover work.  I can come down and make a few games, but I will have to leave by 2.   

If somebody wants a spot and needs mine, please offer it up to them.  

Edit:  I realize that it says Saturday on the thread title.  Like I said...BIG whoops.

Boycott Bikini Brew... that biz model is even worse that Hooters, if that's possible.

Oh yea - trust me, I wasn't seriously suggesting that, I was mocking it.

Since we're talking food (and sorry I can't really help with coffee that's indoors - on the occaision that I get it on the way in to Ordo, I get it at the Dutch Bros drive thru nearby), Green Dragon over Pacific Pie? How's the food at Green Dragon?

Big whoops on my part.   I thought that the 6th was a Sunday, and it is way too short notice for me to get somebody to cover work.  I can come down and make a few games, but I will have to leave by 2.   

If somebody wants a spot and needs mine, please offer it up to them.  

Edit:  I realize that it says Saturday on the thread title.  Like I said...BIG whoops.

Really?????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Like 2

Boycott Bikini Brew... that biz model is even worse that Hooters, if that's possible.

I'm looking more like 90% in, and I'm bringing Bretonnia.

RD I'll send a list later tonight or early tomorrow when I get to a computer with army builder on it :)

Boycott Bikini Brew. The Burgerville is probably open at that hour.

NTK,

I await your list. You will start on Table 1 as defending champion.

Cheers,

RD

lol epic fail dude(insert star trek double facepalm)... but ill be honest i thought it was sunday til i was searching for the thread and saw saturday on it.  

yea im not going to something like that(bikini brew), not my cup of tea(ha).  if i told my wife she was dropping me off there she would probably keep driving for a few miles and make me walk a bit ;) yea there looks to be a few coffee places nearby on google maps.  cellar door got the best reviews, but not sure how i feel about walking 10 blocks or so carrying the BRB and 1500 points in beastmen... thanks guys!

• Like 1

Been fighting off these cold symptoms for a couple days now,trying not to claim it but today ive kicked off early from work due to it.

Gonna have to pass on the Rampage this year as I don't  want to be spreading it around and probably don't have the energy to play all the games :mellow:

Ill be building toward the Spring league and looking for a few Sunday games between now and then:)

Good hunting all!

Been fighting off these cold symptoms for a couple days now,trying not to claim it but today ive kicked off early from work due to it.

Gonna have to pass on the Rampage this year as I don't  want to be spreading it around and probably don't have the energy to play all the games :mellow:

Ill be building toward the Spring league and looking for a few Sunday games between now and then:)

Good hunting all!

Same for me, I don't want to be hacking and sneezing all over the place in our tiny space. I'll have to miss this one too. Such a bummer!

3 Drops outs - Keith, Brad,  and Bronson. 

Attending:

1. Exile - List in -High Elves

2. Drak - List in - Vampire Counts
3. TJP- List in - WoC
4. Talapas - Paid- - List in -Legions of Chaos - Daemons and Warriors  

5. Don't Panic - List in - BoC

6. WiseTiger7 - List in - Legoins of Chaos - Marked Beasts
7. Mexican Ninja - List in - Dwarfs

8. Valourunbound  - Paid -List in - Skaven   
9. Rudra34 - - List in - DOC
10. Brother G. - List in -Dwarfs
11. Dkieft - List in -DoC