Help! Help! I'm being repressed!

Yarbicus

In terms of who loses the most at tabletop games I would say that Nathan comes in at a solid 3rd. Brad, you suck at games really bad. Your fail rating is mind boggling at times. That said you cant even begin to touch the incompetence, lack of strategy, bad luck and generally horrible gaming that Yarb expertly displays. He is in a league of his own. He could completely win a game hands down with max victory points and then still somehow lose. That said I do want to see a duel between Brad and Yarb on the tabletop.

• Like 1

In terms of who loses the most at tabletop games I would say that Nathan comes in at a solid 3rd. Brad, you suck at games really bad. Your fail rating is mind boggling at times. That said you cant even begin to touch the incompetence, lack of strategy, bad luck and generally horrible gaming that Yarb expertly displays. He is in a league of his own. He could completely win a game hands down with max victory points and then still somehow lose. That said I do want to see a duel between Brad and Yarb on the tabletop.

Somehow theyd both lose

• Like 2

You are one sexy mothertrucker, my friend.

Well that certainly explains the hold up with customs processing my passport.

Still, this one stings. I was so jazzed and even the Mrs was happy for me to do it. Might have to see about a separate trip down and have a few games if anyone is around on weekends with a bunch of advanced warning.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.