Ord-Opression - Can I get a mod here? :) or... How I said goodbye to Ordo

Raak

I recently had my posts complaining about Bellingham WA Ordo admin, JMGrahm's, handling of club issues deleted, along with my access (at my later request - I felt no need to be where the 1st amendment was not) to that subforum.

I had shown a dissenting opinion to the Admin's and when I posted about some duplicity involved in club shenanigans it was immediately removed. If I can reach a mod with this post I'd like to lodge an official complaint and have my posts (and his status) reviewed...that or just whine into the aether.

Let me get this straight: you have asked to have your account deleted but are still whining about what has or has not been deleted?

BTW I will continue to mock you until you figure out what the First Amendment really says and how it does (or does not) apply around here.

Not his account; his access to the warhamster sub forum.

Let me get this straight: you have asked to have your account deleted but are still whining about what has or has not been deleted?

BTW I will continue to mock you until you figure out what the First Amendment really says and how it does (or does not) apply around here.

yarb,

All due respect but my freedom of speech was abridged. Merely saying that the "Gragnards meet on Tuesdays to compare Beard size" is only an insult if you haven't seen the 6 tables and 60+k points of WH40k in my shop, not to mention the Fow, Malifaux, Infinity, Deadzone, X-Wing and boardgames. I revere Grognards; and Pretre is correct; I am 'whining' about my access to the subforum being revoked. Yes I  HAD requested it because I felt that it was pointless to be in an environment where anything said that wasn't viewed favorably was deleted.

yarb,

All due respect but my freedom of speech was abridged. Merely by saying that the "Gragnards meet on Tuesdays to compare Beard size" is only an insult if you haven't seen the 6 tables and 60+k points of WH40k in my shop, not to mention the Fow, Malifaux, Infinity, Deadzone, X-Wing and boardgames. I revere Grognards; and Pretre is correct; I am 'whining' about my access to the subforum being revoked. Yes I  HAD requested it because I felt that it was pointless to be in an environment where anything said that wasn't viewed favorably was deleted.

The Bill of Right does not apply on a forum about grown men and women playing games.  Now, you can claim that you are being shut out or that someone with more power than you is unfairly deleted what you post.  But grow up and don't belittle the US Constitution that way.

Wait...unless this forum is actually run by the government!  Perhaps a shadow branch of the NSA?  Man, that would explain so much...

• Like 1

Just to clarify, I was never under the impression that the 1st amendment applied here. I simply stated my view that if it was not being observed then I felt that was too bad.

As for belittling the constitution. Tell you what - lets each PM each other a list of what we've done for our country and constitution. I'm sorry, sir, but you're WAY off on that one!