What are you working on

lustriangod2

I had a few failed vox caster prototypes using antennas made of wire. Some were quite stabby; you didn't want to reach blindly into the box of miniatures. The magnet antennas can be varied in length, or removed when not needed for WYSIWYG purposes. Caveat: I'm not sure how well primer will stick to the nickel coating of the magnets. 

Too many projects at once.

Eldar. Going slow and seeking fully painted before playing with.

Exorcists SM. Most models need paint. Just occured to me, was to make a "horned" Death's Head Transport out of the storm raven. That's a Rifts reference to those that play/played.

Warmachine Retribution. Going with a harlequin type paint theme.

Hordes: Legion. Much putty work and painting to do.

About 40 jump pack Angry Marines (counts-as Blood Angels).  Just picked up a box of Cadians for slaughter fodder conversions.  I will post a thread or even blog on my progress when I start mass production.  So far still in the cleanup (second-hand models) and conversion phase.  I'm hoping to use them at OFCC next year, and will be keeping them PG-13 friendly since I don't find some of the associated topics/slogans people scrawl on them to be particularly funny.