The Last Escalation Night: Week Nine. Capture the Castle

You had T-Day with the family, now come play with us! The points are plentiful. Come on down.  

Time: 4 PM, November 30th !

First, starting at 4 PM sharp, there will be an easy Pub Quiz. I will ask 50 questions like, "Who is the Witch King?" Participants call out their name, and then, answer the question. I tell you, I giving points away!

Special Rules:

This is a multi-player game. The battlefield will be a great castle and it's grounds. Players will fight to control  as much of the castle as possible. Each section is worth 10 points. 

Remember, Monsters and Cavalry cannot enter buildings.

Buildings can be destroyed.  Treat buildings as WS 10, S3, I10, T10, with W 10, an Armor Save of 1+ and a Ward Save of 6+.  Dismounted Models can choose to attack the building or the models inside. 

Any models in a trapped in a destroyed building take a S3 hit with no armor save allowed. 

The remnants will be considered dangerous terrain. 

Game length: 8 Turns

Bonus Point Scoring:

Kill an Enemy Mage 10 points.

Kill an Enemy BSB 10 points.

KIll an Enemy Lord 20 Points!

Looks like this will be my night to make my Great Waaagh! Looking forward to this night. Looks like a city fight in a sense, so infantry door to door is the name of the game. Knock knock, say hello to my Orc Big'Uns.

Will there be lots of terrain or just the normal amount? I won't be running horde formations but wondering how to run my bigger units.

well have to hit(usually pretty easy), but then wound on 4s is the killer... then do 10 wounds... takes on average 4+ canon shots.  which is why i thought it was funny :) who would want to waste that many canon shots to do S3 hits to whats inside without a bonus of some sort for the objective of actually killing the building?    it would be hilarious seeing people actually trying to kill the buildings.  ala don quixote vs the windmill!  ill probably go for it anyways lol guess i a bit too silly...

I'm bummed to say I don't think I'll be making it. I've been on vacation the past week in Ashland, and hadn't got any grading or planning done. Now I'm starting today on 3+ weeks of built up papers and I realize I'm going to be at this until dinnertime, easy. I really appreciated this league! Great scenarios. Thanks a lot Raindog and everyone that participated. Looking forward to the Rampage.

I'm bummed to say I don't think I'll be making it. I've been on vacation the past week in Ashland, and hadn't got any grading or planning done. Now I'm starting today on 3+ weeks of built up papers and I realize I'm going to be at this until dinnertime, easy. I really appreciated this league! Great scenarios. Thanks a lot Raindog and everyone that participated. Looking forward to the Rampage.

Sorry!

See you at the Rampage.