WHF Cheese Grater! Dice Age Games 1/31/2015

lustriangod2

For the khaine magic rules what are you considering as a "successfully cast spell"? I believe general consensus is that if a spell is dispelled it not successful. Just want to make sure I know how it will be played. Also how are warlocks, sisters, and wandering deliberations slanms being treated? Do they all the spells from the lores they have? Right now there is like a 75% chance I will be able to come. Will know for sure in a week or two

i think it is the way you have not been playing it because lore attributes use the same wording for succesfully casting a spell and they only work if the spell is not dispelled.

I did some research last night on wording of rules and after my investigations I will have to agree with classic that if the spell is dispelled then it isn't a successful casting attempt.

• Like 2

I was going to take my swedish list, drop a cannon, which put's it at a 15.5 and add a level 4 to fill the point gap and mess with end times magic, so like a 11 at 2800 points (so that's like a 12ish? feel). 

Never played with end time magic before, so not really sure what to expect.