Shield Your Baals!

WestRider

My Golden Sanguinary Priest in Terminator Armor just cried a tear of blood. I had a plan for him in my first list and now he has to sit on the shelf. I mean honestly he should have some rules.

One of my biggest complaints is when they pull stuff that has Models or at least easy kitbashes. I'm still mad that I can't run my SniperFex anymore, and that got kicked out 5 years ago :P

Here's all the stuff PascalNZ from B&C posted so far about the BA stuff in SoB: Exterminatus:

hey guys just got the new stuff, I'll put up some stuff soon as I can 

1. the angels fury spearhead forces as mad as everyone thinks, there are no hidden restrictions on what can come from deep strike reserve. what ever arrives does not scatter and can assault if within 12 inches of two teleport homers [models with them and a model with an effect that is embarked measures the effect from the hull soo good stuff], doesn't have to be a terminator etc etc 

there are rules for detachments and formations for the archangels as well as a warlord chart and 3 relics. also rules for the blooded 2nd company and also for flesh tearers

warlord trait for arch angels
1.fearless
2.warlord gets counter attack
3re rolls failed to hits in a challenge
4 warlord and any unit he's in gets obsec
5 rerolls on failed moral or pinning within 12
6 warlord gets preferred enemy 

3 relics
1 meltabomb cost sword for terminator sergeants. any roll to has instant death vs monstrous creatures..ap3
6 meltabomb Banner. acts as company banner but gives the unit with it preferred enemy[mmm yummy on thunder hammers]
1 melta bomb psychic hood. user is not affected by perils of the warp. 

a couple of fun formations.
archangles sanguine wing:
2 veteran vanguards[must have packs]
1 sternguard
1 storm raven 

you roll once for the whole formation to come in. it can be rerolled either way.
the VV's get either a lightning claw or power weapon for free on every member!!!!
the stern guard get either a storm bolter or combi weapon free on every member
stern guard must start in the raven
yum:)

archangels orbital intervention force:
3 of any type of term squad. they  must be held in deep strike reserve, they all arrive on one roll and can run then shoot on the turn they arrive.
Arch angels demi company: get stubborn reroll failed reserve rolls and d6 less scatter for everything in the formation. warlord gets to reroll trait
1 captain[can be carl] or a chaplain must be in term armour
2 furiosos
5 squads in any combination. both types of terms VV's or stern

The Archangels:
get stubborn, d6 less scatter, roll for reserves from turn one, you can reroll warlord trait
1captain[can be Karl]
1chaplain[no need for term armour.. could be an oversight]
4 furiosos dreads
10!!!squads of any combination from the VV's sterns or different term types 

Last three formations

Blooded demi company:
If primary  reroll warlord trait
everyone gets red thirst.
1 captain or chaplain
1 command squad[if captain is chosen]
3 tacs
1 assault
1dev
1 dread
1furioso dread[only if chaplain is chosen 

Strike force mortals:
everyone gets crusader

at the start of any fight sub phase death company models from this formation that do not have rampage rule get +1 attack till the end of the phase if they are in a combat with more enemy models than friendly ones. this doesn't work on models that have made a disordered charge

1 chaplain
3 dc squads
2 dc dreads
1 raven gunship 

Dante's avenging host:
1 blooded demi company formation
dante
mephiston
1 libby
1 sang priest
1 sang guard unit
3 ravens

you can reroll all failed reserve rolls for units in this formation with the deep strike special rule. in addition units in this formation scatter 1d6 less.

all non vehicle units in this formation have the obsec special rule:P

a couple of fun formations.

archangles sanguine wing:
2 veteran vanguards[must have packs]
1 sternguard
1 storm raven 

you roll once for the whole formation to come in. it can be rerolled either way.
the VV's get either a lightning claw or power weapon for free on every member!!!!
the stern guard get either a storm bolter or combi weapon free on every member
stern guard must start in the raven
yum:)

Wait wait wait wait wait  WAIT

That's 400 free points of wargear just because they are in a formation.  This CAN'T be accurate.  

• Like 1

at the start of any fight sub phase death company models from this formation that do not have rampage rule get +1 attack till the end of the phase if they are in a combat with more enemy models than friendly ones. this doesn't work on models that have made a disordered charge

1 chaplain
3 dc squads
2 dc dreads
1 raven gunship 

Strange.  Do any models in this formation have rampage?