32mm Base The New Standard

Cortland

Not so much as wanting to base for an advantage as, I don't want to base an entire army with scenic bases and then three months later would of rather done it on 32mm and have to do it all over again.

The problem is that no one can answer this question yet. We don't know if it is jump infantry or all  25mm models. We don't know if they will FAQ that you have to change them or not. You need to wait before deciding.

If I went to a tournament with older bases and people complained, I'd simply point to the highlighted section of the rulebook where it says to play models with the bases they come with.  If they have a problem they can complain to the TO and see if my following the rules is enough to get me kicked out :)

• Like 1

If I went to a tournament with older bases and people complained, I'd simply point to the highlighted section of the rulebook where it says to play models with the bases they come with.  If they have a problem they can complain to the TO and see if my following the rules is enough to get me kicked out :)

We're not talking about that though. No one disputes the right to older bases. He's asking for basing his 25mm on 32mm without any rules/model support.

• Like 1