Gift Exchange?

nathonicus

Just know wherever in the world Sherbert's life may take him, it can be safely assumed that there will be a sleeping man residing in a public place oblivious to the unspoken dismay of the bustling passerby's.

Not a man monetarily broken and clinging to the pavement he calls a bed, fighting for his existence in this world.

Nope Just a really really drunk normal guy.

Legend has it, that on particular busy city night life's, when the moon is at its crest, and laughter of young couples journeying home echoes through the streets, there are those that say the sound of snores can be heard emanating from the dark mysterious corners of certain dining establishments. And on especially unique nights, you might be able to hear the unascertainable mumblings of Latin speech long forgotten......

Ha. But those are just legends.

• Like 4

It was the best game night ever. When they make the movie about the Warhamsters, this will be the heart-warming end scene which brings resolution to all character arcs, yet leaves open the possibility of an even more exciting sequel.  And you missed it.

There was that new guy, though. Man, was he great. Well-trimmed beard, a hilarious "witch voice", and some incredible terrain he brought along. Really neat guy. I'm sure he won't replace you though, Sherbert. At least, I don't think Nathaniel offering him a part-time job making terrain means that you're fired. What was his name again... Soren... Bert... Sorbet! That was it, his name was Sorbet.

• Like 2

Wait am I the only one who has put two and two together?

Sherbert conveniently says (and I quote meticulously verbatim):

"Blah blah, I going to be out of town...blah *snivel* boo hoo. Woe is me...blah blah...I have beard."

Then a week later Manically says,

"Sounds Like I missed a REALLY good night guys....am I right....I still have a beard. No one was there with a beard right guys. Not one guy. Or girl. Or that one guy in the corner. Thus it is highly improbable that I could have been there *winky face*."

Well I'm not buying Sherbie. You can't just switch beards out like a batman laundry day and don't think I wouldn't catch you.

Me thinks you doth protest too much. I knew that guy smelled too much of Irish Deaths and Museum pamphlets.

The Defense rests.

Wait am I the only one who has put two and two together?

Sherbert conveniently says (and I quote meticulously verbatim):

"Blah blah, I going to be out of town...blah *snivel* boo hoo. Woe is me...blah blah...I have beard."

Then a week later Manically says,

"Sounds Like I missed a REALLY good night guys....am I right....I still have a beard. No one was there with a beard right guys. Not one guy. Or girl. Or that one guy in the corner. Thus it is highly improbable that I could have been there *winky face*."

Well I'm not buying Sherbie. You can't just switch beards out like a batman laundry day and don't think I wouldn't catch you.

Me thinks you doth protest too much. I knew that guy smelled too much of Irish Deaths and Museum pamphlets.

The Defense rests.

I see you've opened the scotch.

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.