Bellingham Warhamsters- Tuesday 12/9

generalripphook

So no Heavy Gear after all then, Eli?

Unless... Joey?  I think I can comprise a force entirely made up of southerners on motorcycles and dune buggies.  Y'know, because we know this game so well it's about time to bust out the gimmick lists.

Otherwise, Nathan sick-cowardiced out of his haunted ghost mansions of hauntedness game last week.  Maybe he'll find it in his spine to bring that out again?  You owe me a game of Laser Checkers, Nathan!

Maybe Joey will see fit to walk us through the most basic of introductions?

I think I could muddle through a game by following the charts. Should I bring my FOW? I have a 1500 point army.

Joey, if I'm going to bring FOW I demand that you do the same so I can blow up your kitty cats with my IS2s.

I will try to get down right after work so that I can get in as much gaming goodness as possible. I do want to play laser chess, also.

I guess I can bring some FoW and Heavy Gear and whoever grabs me first can have a go. I will probably bring some Saga as well. Loren and Eli we need to figure out a day to try some Dark Age.

next Tuesday?  I've read through most of the rules, but I haven't built any of the models, which shouldn't be too difficult as they are all one pewter piece.

VonVilkee: So far so good on making it to game night.

• Like 1

So, MY (not Brad's anymore) FoW consists of a legal 1500 point US tank company.

2 75mm command tanks

5 x 76mm Shermans

5 x 75mm Shermans

5 x 75mm Shermans

3 x 105mm Shermans

Ultimately, it'd be cool to switch out some stuff to add in some paratroopers or other infantry, but damn, that's a lot of tanks.

I've got 1500 points of late-ware Soviets. I guess we'll find out what would have happened if the cold war immediately broke out into battle right after the fall of the Reich. I have a book and list, and I think I'll be able to muddle through - it should come back to me. I do like this game. I also have Mansions of Madness in my backpack, and I should be done about 5:30.