lists for King of Cascadia

Looking for some feedback on these lists for the upcoming king of cascadia tournament Jan 3-4.  The list with the templeguard i played with at SPDM5 and it did well but it struggles with msu armies.  I really want to make razordons work because i love the models and it seems like they would be great at taking out small units.  Took out the templeguard and added them in with a chief on a terradon that could mage hunt or take on small units as well.  Any feedback is much appreciated.  Hope to see some of you at king of cascadia.  Should be an awesome event and the venue is top notch.

Here is the list with the razordons.  Comes in at 12.0 on swedish which is being used for the tournament

Slann, bsb, focus of mystery, harmonic convergence, soul of stone, egg of quango, banner of eternal flame 

Old Blood, carnosaur, loping stride, other trickster's shard, charmed shield, talisman of preservation, light armor, great weapon

Scar Veteran, cold one, armor of destiny, great weapon

Scar Veteran, cold one, armor of fortune, ironcurse icon, great weapon

Skink Priest, dispel scroll, lore of beasts

Skink Chief, terradon, spear, light armor, shield, sacred stegadon helm of itza, luckstone, potion of foolhardiness

31 Saurus Warriors, full command, spears

10 Skink Skirmishers, javelin and shield

10 Skink Skirmishers, blowpipes

11 Skink Cohort, 1 kroxigor, musician

3 Terradon Riders

5 Chameleon Skinks

4 Razordon Hunting Packs

Here is the list with the temple guard that comes in at a 12.7 swedish

Slann, bsb, focus of mystery, harmonic convergence, soul of stone, egg of quango, dragonbane gem

Old Blood, carnosaur, loping stride, other trickster's shard, charmed shield, talisman of preservation, light armor, great weapon

Scar Veteran, cold one, armor of destiny, great weapon

Scar Veteran, cold one, armor of fortune, ironcurse icon, great weapon, luckstone

Skink Priest, dispel scroll, lore of beasts

31 Saurus Warriors, full command, spears

10 Skink Skirmishers, javelin and shield

10 Skink Skirmishers, blowpipes

11 Skink Cohort, 1 kroxigor, musician

3 Terradon Riders

6 Chameleon Skinks

24 Temple Guard, full command, banner of eternal flame

So, I was going to something regarding how skink chiefs hit like a wet blanket (similar to skaven chieftains), but then I read what the stegadon helm does.

I like the first list more, but I feel like it really needs a TG bunker (mages without bunkers are sad frogs). So that makes me lean towards the second list, but I really like the terradon chief (of awesome). Can you try to squeeze it in the second list?

both are very good lists for a 12-13 swedish.  ive faced LM more than another army and those are both decent. razordons are very situational as you stated.  they take out small units.  a bit of a concession vs the TG choice obviously, but they fit that role that you are worried about with dealing with msu armies.  they will be very 'meh' against many armies but hey thats what comp does... scar vets are so nasty that they can deal with a few msu targets solo as well.  i also like the chiefer steg.  when in doubt, try something new if you werent completely satisfied with the other list!  

I like the razordon unit, but I think it would be better bigger. You want hand to be a must counter 2 dice spell.

I don't have the models and they are ridiculously expensive on eBay for some reason. Also 6 razordons is comped pretty hard. 4 is comped harder than the temple guard unit in fact. I am really excited to see how the skink chief works out in practice games. Just need to get one more terradon so I can move him off the old model.

both are very good lists for a 12-13 swedish. ive faced LM more than another army and those are both decent. razordons are very situational as you stated. they take out small units. a bit of a concession vs the TG choice obviously, but they fit that role that you are worried about with dealing with msu armies. they will be very 'meh' against many armies but hey thats what comp does... scar vets are so nasty that they can deal with a few msu targets solo as well. i also like the chiefer steg. when in doubt, try something new if you werent completely satisfied with the other list!

With the two big blocks it kind of felt like a waste of points unless my opponent had infantry blocks as well. And against elite combat armies I sat back and shot them with magic and poison. Figured the razors would help with taking out small units as could the cheif on the terradon. I really miss temple guard being core when there was a slann in the army. Then I could just take out the saurus.