Fun Fact

I hear what your saying Jim, however in only 14 more years that said named marine is going to die from the upcoming Spanish flu. In the weird event he survives the sniffles and coughs then there will be a crashing stock market 4 years later. Poor guy, too soon Jim. Too soon.

True fact, bro. Also a (legitimate) fun fact. The 1918 flu was one of the most virulent and lethal diseases to hit us in modern times. Sure smallpox was brutal, but it had, what, 3000 years to work before the WHO* claimed they eradicated it. The 1918 flu killed something close to 5% of the world population? IN TWO YEARS! That's more than WWII, holocaust included.

If I started a Death Metal band, it would be called "1918 Flu". Praise Nurgle!

* The World Health Organization, not the rock band.

True fact, bro. Also a (legitimate) fun fact. The 1918 flu was one of the most virulent and lethal diseases to hit us in modern times. Sure smallpox was brutal, but it had, what, 3000 years to work before the WHO* claimed they eradicated it. The 1918 flu killed something close to 5% of the world population? IN TWO YEARS! That's more than WWII, holocaust included.

If I started a Death Metal band, it would be called "1918 Flu". Praise Nurgle!

* The World Health Organization, not the rock band.

this response fails from lack of rainbows coming out of unicorn ass

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.