Blood Angels - Baal Strike Force Detachment.

Chappy

Librarian Dread

7 Death Company with BP/CCW

Furioso Dread

Furioso Dread

Furioso Dread

5 man Sniper Scouts

5 man Sniper Scouts

5 man Sniper Scouts

5 man Sniper Scouts (Sgt has Bolter due to points)

10 Assault Marines with 2 Meltas. Sgt with Melta Bombs and Power Sword

Baal Predator w/ Heavy Bolters

Is this list a legal list? Or do I have to have a CAD before I can run this?

• Like 2

Sad panda face. Furiosos can only take 1 heavy flamer. Operation Flame Bot 5000 is now just a pipe dream. But, I am still building a similar list.

Regular dreads can take TL heavy flamer on one side, and heavy flamer power fist on the other side. Flame bot...

Regular dreads can take TL heavy flamer on one side, and heavy flamer power fist on the other side. Flame bot...

Yes Pax, but (1) It's not a Furioso. (2) The TL Heavy Flamer is not attached to a giant powerfist of doom. (3) Without said giant powerfist of doom I cannot yell, "Danger Will Robinson! Danger!!" and annoy the bejesus out of my opponents.

You must see my predicament.

• Like 1

Yes Pax, but (1) It's not a Furioso. (2) The TL Heavy Flamer is not attached to a giant powerfist of doom. (3) Without said giant powerfist of doom I cannot yell, "Danger Will Robinson! Danger!!" and annoy the bejesus out of my opponents.

You must see my predicament.

You could still model it as such. Make furioso with one fist arm that has a heavy flamer built into the palm, the a second arm with two heavy flamers instead of the fist (the heavy incinerator bits from a dreadknight would look much better). 

I do agree it would be weaker.

Or take a frag cannon and do better...

Hahahahahahahahaaaaaa............no.

Take your need for winning elsewhere. I play for fun, not to eek out every advantage I can. Two fists. Two heavy flamers. That was the goal. Now it shall be two fists, one heavy flamer, and one Melta. Which is just fine.

This topic didn't ask for your list suggestions. It asked if the detachment was legal.

• Like 1

Because I wanted to take advantage of the Initiative 5 Strength 5 Furious charge. Axes are slow. And if I run into any 2+ armor saves, I have Dreads. And Baal Preds. Either way, saturation seems the way to go. And for me, swinging first with my AP 3 sword seemed logical.

Plus swords are more "Blood Angel Sergeanty". Axes seem to me to be for HQ's like Dante and such.

Because I wanted to take advantage of the Initiative 5 Strength 5 Furious charge. Axes are slow. And if I run into any 2+ armor saves, I have Dreads. And Baal Preds. Either way, saturation seems the way to go. And for me, swinging first with my AP 3 sword seemed logical.

Plus swords are more "Blood Angel Sergeanty". Axes seem to me to be for HQ's like Dante and such.

Oh right, I forgot about Furious Charge. It gives +1 Initiative again? That's good to hear, I shelved my Blood Angels in 6th because of the changes to Furious Charge.

I agree with the "Sergeanty" statement. This is going to be a damn good looking army when you are done with it.