Thunderwolves to LVO

von hammer

• 1 month later...

So Ive been building a few new things since TSHFT and have changed a couple things and I really like the changes. I have added a Sicaran tank, an Acheron Knight, and the Blizzard-Dread in a FW drop pod. It's pretty beastly and after TSHFT I felt like I needed some bigger additions. I have kept 9 TWC and changed the Stormwolfs to just a Stormfang. Took out any troop choice to make points for the FW stuff but it has been for the best. Now to get into Guardian for more practice since the league won't allow FW ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished basing the last fenrisian wolves, dread, and Arjac (for the highlander event Sunday). Everything is packed up and ready to go. Can't wait!!! We have the Bellagio's buffet, wax museum, Ferris wheel thing with bar, pub crawl, cirque de solile Ka, and whatever else the Mrs. wants to do. I will mention STK though cuz that sounds good! Thanks to everyone who helped me on this journey and I will not forget the hours spent putting this together!

• Like 1