Random Video and Gif Thread

Iraf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't find BBCode Embed Code for it, but here's the full version of the unreleased 1992 Roger Corman Fantastic Four film, made purely so that Constantin Productions could keep the rights to the franchise. I haven't watched it yet, but I hear it's not that bad, tho the effects are terrible. Hey, what do you expect from a $1.5 mil budget in '92? Picture/sound quality is also pretty bad, since it's a rip off an old VHS tape. Anyhow: http://dai.ly/x2fx3g5

NSF....anything, really...

Removed gif based on the following rule in the CoC.

Rule 2: Be Friendly and Courteous

Everyone wants to have a positive experience while on the Forums - please make sure

that you contribute to it. Please do not post anything harassing, threatening, abusive,

lewd, or inflammatory. Flaming people, products, or organizations is never acceptable.

Neither is trolling. Instead, be friendly, helpful, and supportive. Ordo Fanaticus tries to

keep a casual environment and appreciates any help with this.

Removed gif based on the following rule in the CoC.

Rule 2: Be Friendly and Courteous

Everyone wants to have a positive experience while on the Forums - please make sure

that you contribute to it. Please do not post anything harassing, threatening, abusive,

lewd, or inflammatory. Flaming people, products, or organizations is never acceptable.

Neither is trolling. Instead, be friendly, helpful, and supportive. Ordo Fanaticus tries to

keep a casual environment and appreciates any help with this.

So that was considered...?

Anyway, gif was from Mutant Girls Squad.  

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1590796/