Swedish Comp and Lore of Undead

Was just farting around with this system and I seen that they added in cost deductions for the new Lore and man is it a lot for OnG`s..-6 per spell taken but if its on a NG Shaman its -8 per spell!

My goofball list I threw together last night comes out at like a 5 or something! I think im reading this thing right,heh

I guess I happen to grab some of the most expensive things on the list which is probably fine in the hands of someone who knows what to do with them,lol.

And from what ive gathered about when they will be comping the new army combo`s,they plan to wait until all books are released then see how they play for a bit.Likely by Summer it seems.

Guess ill need to max out my OnG`s shootyness with a couple of Rock lobbas and play them for a bit.Though Ill still be building the Nagash models I have so I can throw him down for the fun of it.

Well, their last stance was that they aren't going to do the combined lists. They view them as a campaign supplement, ala the Storm of Magic and won't be including them unless GW goes officially in 9th.

Very interesting. Don't disagree as much as I am a little surprised by their stance.

Of course taking combined Chaos and Elves would be a huge point reduction off the bat and getting a list above 10 maybe difficult with them.

Of course if 9th drops this spring (rumored in May) will the OFCC committee and the Swedish Comp fellas be able to get a new comp system in time for OFCC? Might be a bumpy ride this year for the OFCC guys and I will stick with my O&G army so I won't have to worry about combined army stuff. I doubt they will get rolled in with any other army.

As for lore of Undeath I wouldn't use it outside of an Undead army, weather VC, TK or Undeath. RCNJack I feel you are underestimating the power of the Big and Little Waaaagh! Lore. They really do compliment the O&G army well.

Well, their last stance was that they aren't going to do the combined lists. They view them as a campaign supplement, ala the Storm of Magic and won't be including them unless GW goes officially in 9th.

If that's the case then its odd that they gave Lore of Undeath comp values but don't plan to let players run composition Undead Legions armies...

Oh I hear ya Murphy,I especially like Big Waagh lore now,never really gave it much of a look until you guys pointed out how nasty FoG is.I was just trying summoning goofyness with my OnG`s the other night because I don't quite have enough of my UL stuff assembled to run at 2500 points. Though I did do some checking around online and it does seem quite beneficial with OnGs to run a lvl 1 or 2 NG Shaman with LoU to throw out speed bumps,mainly because they can toss 1 die at Ryze and,with the Mushroom have a near 50% success cast rate.But yeah I probably wont seriously try to run the Lore outside of my UL