Apocalypse Update

huggies01

Depending on the type of creature, we could get that 3000k up to a lot higher. Remember there are also some pretty sick formations that you are going to definitely want to bring and they will up those points. Off the top of my head there is a carnifex screamer brood = 3 carnifexes and instead of shooting it puts down the apocolpyse flamer at, I believe S10 A2.

-Brad if you have a lot of Lictors and Genestealers then there is a nice formation for them that includes stealth and assault out of deepstrike.

I would say that if you have 3000k pts base then we can put a whole bunch of upgrades and that will raise the points.

Corey Much Apologies, You beat me this time. Yeah we have to stick with the 24th. If you can make that time at all we would love to have you. Mike if you can do nids, how many painted and how many points in total? Brad how many Insectiod creatures do you have?

Eli, Jim, Duncan Jake. Can any of you guys confirm?

Hold on, before you said Tyranids and Space Marines only. Now you give me Necrons? It was because I pulled the race card, isn't it?

How many points do you need? List restrictions?

Jim tell her it's good for you heart...Apocalypse that is. So here are the options. You can play with your necrons if you want but if you do want to play on a full nid team then we have volunteers (Shaun and Don) who will lend you some nids. Just let me know which army you do want to play.

p.s.- yes Jim if you play the race card then I have to let you play. I hate lawsuits.

Mike give me some time and I can get those emailed to you. Nardone, the proxy warlord won't fly. Sorry but no one is going to be ecstatic when they get hosed by an Heirophant Biotitan that is replaced by a Tonka Truck. However if it does actually fit, size and look wise we will allow it, if you can justify it. But I like the urge to kill the enemy models by any means necessary. We need that.

This goes out to everyone, remember not all the models need to be painted. But a unit that is entirely painted won't be subject to preferred enemy from a unit that is painted. But don't concern yourselves with that too much, because it is going to be so busy that we most likely won't remember. It really won't be that big of deal. Just anticipate all of your models dying anyway. Nowhere to go but up.

Regarding all players; there will be only one Unique character overall rule. What this means is characters for lets say nids, like the Swarmlord...yes we have at least 4 Nid players which is awesome...but only one of us can take the Swarmlord. So we will have to talk our lists over a little bit after the cut off date. Keep at it guys, this is gonna be real swell.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.