Apocalypse Update

huggies01

• 3 weeks later...

The depth of the Hiveminds strategic abilities proved to be unfathomable for the imperial forces, who clearly prepared and very successfully defended the first strategic gambit but found themselves woefully out maneuvered for the second strategic gambit.  I would say the Tyranids won the strategic game but lost the tactical game.  Very well done guys.

I hada GREAT time and I'm already looking forward to the next one.  I will have more tricks for the next one.  

can I bring my Eldar sometime? 

I think that breaking it up would be a good idea next round, and with ample planning time would not be too much of an issue to schedule if everyone's game. Planning ahead a month made the game a solid priority to commit to for me. Would definitely be up for another apocalypse.

Had a blast, great game all. Had the game gone on longer I'm not sure how long the Imperium would have held their ground. Be that as it may, they held the line and drove back the swarm; for now. Be sure to send me any pics you took of the game to jwarwick223@gmail.com

I totes agree. That game was the first time I stopped playing competitively and played more so for the fluff. It was awesome, even though the nids lost, our team was super effective. Our communication and planning was incredible. And to see brad so excited to play 40K again, well that may have brought a tear to my eye.

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.